United Food & Commercial Workers

Unions and Employers

Midwest Health and Pension Funds

UFCW Calumet Region Insurance Fund

Request an ID Card

The Health ID Card is used:

  • when obtaining medical treatment
  • when filling a prescription at a participating pharmacy
  • to obtain a discount on dental fees when you use a dentist who participates in Dental Network of America’s Labor Dental PPO Network. (Note that not all plans include dental coverage.)

You should receive your Health ID Card when you first become eligible for benefits.

If you need to request a Health ID Card for any reason, contact the Fund Office.

(Updated 07/12/12)